MEAN Stack REST API Server
M.E.A.N = MongoDB , Expressjs , Angular JS , Node .
Now a days MEAN stack environment is mostly used to build powerful , scalable web application .
here is a opensource for beginner or quick start- up .
MEAN REST Server
What does it offer ?
- True MVC structure with NodeJS , Express , MongoDB
- Login , Signup , Token based authentication , passport integrated
- Full CRUD implementation
- Relation implementation with User & Order object
- Custom Callback , middleware , functions implemented
- Bootstrap , Template engine implemented
- EJS implemented
- Environment variable used
- Ready to deploy for Heroku node server
- Used Redis for caching (speed up user authentication)
Interactive REST API Doc : http://docs.restnodejs.apiary.io/
Deployed in Heroku https://rest-node-app.herokuapp.com/
Note : Procfile is used to tell Heroku how to start that application . If you run this in localhost , you need not to use that file
Source code : https://github.com/fuzonmedia/MEAN-REST-SERVER
what next ?
- Frontend web Angular will be updated soon as separate application connected with REST API . here
- IOS / Android build up to consume that API
I will tag the next release along with this blog post
If you have any questions / doubt , dont hesitate to post / contact with me 🙂