Laravel-Bootstrap-Mongo PHP Customized Framework
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, queueing, and caching.
This source code will help developer to start development quickly . This tool consist all necessary setup & script to start a Front end / Backend application with Laravel framework
What does this source code offer ?
- A complete web application with frontend & backend features .
- Bootstrap theme (Ace Admin) integrated (/public/ace_theme).
- Separate master blade template for frontend & backend.
- Latest Bootstrap version.
- User Login / Registration(customized) / Forget email .
- mailgun SMTP implemented & tested.
- Full #CRUD implementation with laravel validation.
- Latest Datatable implemented for data listing.
- Restful API (GET , POST , PUT , DELETE) with api_token authentication . Block unauthenticated API call (Auth middleware customized).
- Modern interactive API documentation.
- Database NoSQL (MongoDB)
- jenssegers/laravel-mongodb integrated
- Sample JSON supplied for MongoDB (db_sample/json)
Interactive API Doc : http://docs.laraveldemo-mongo.apiary.io
Source Code : https://github.com/fuzonmedia/laravel-bootstrap-mongo
- You need to install MongoDB server & make sure the service is running in your system before you use that script. (https://www.mongodb.com/)
- You need to install MongoDB php driver before run this script. (http://php.net/manual/en/mongo.installation.php)
- Make sure you change the Database name from .env & create the appropriate Database in MongoDB before use that script .
You may face below mentioned issues while installing MongoDB php driver
- sudo pecl install mongo = >
/private/tmp/pear/install/mongo/contrib/php-ssl.h:33:10: fatal error: 'openssl/evp.h' file not found #include <openssl/evp.h> Fix :
$ brew install openssl $ brew link openssl --force
$ sudo pecl install mongo
Note : If you dont have brew installed . Try this
ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
- sudo pecl install mongo = > ‘make’ failed error (OSX)
If you get this error it means you have to upgrade your php version . Find here how to upgrade your php version in OSX
- sudo pecl install mongo if it wont work try sudo pecl install mongoDB
- How to install MongoDB server